- Launched successful national ad campaigns with well-known companies such as 1-800 Flowers, AMC Movie Theaters, Fandango, International Monetary Systems, Restaurant.com and various daily deal websites.
- Acquired thousands of social media followers from May 18, 2009- present https://twitter.com/FreeVegasOffers https://www.facebook.com/FreeOffersinLasVegas
- Succeeded in the Mortgage and Real Estate industries in a down market. 2006-2008
- Received the “Yahoo” Award for “One of the Most Popular Online Businesses” in its category in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005. 2005 was the last year that Yahoo presented these awards.
- Acquired over 7,000 online registered users within 90 days of launching a new website in 2005
- Created a profitable Internet business within it’s 1st year of operation in 1997
- Increased the value and overall acquisition appeal of a privately owned company which led to it’s sale to a publicly held Fortune 500 company in 1996.
- Assisted the newest cellular telephone agent of Comcast Metrophone (currently known as AT&T) into becoming the #2 ranking Comcast Metrophone master agent in the Philadelphia/ Southern New Jersey market in 1994.
- Assisted the newest cellular telephone agent of Bell Atlantic (currently known as Verizon) into becoming the #1 ranking Bell Atlantic agent in the Philadelphia/ Southern New Jersey market in 1993
In 2014, Gig and a small group of investors functioned as venture capitalists by funding an investment in a business venture with a major Fortune 500 U.S. drugstore chain, another publicly traded company and a privately held business.
In March 2014, Gig partnered with someone that ran for Mayor of Las Vegas 2011 with the intent of purchasing upwards of 200 acres of raw land 1.5 hours north of Las Vegas. The land had a private dirt air strip, a plane hanger and a mobile home/office structure. The goal of their newly formed corporation was to build a utility grade solar power plant farm and sell the energy to a California Public Utility. However, the corporation did not move forward with the project as originally planned.
Gig is a strong advocate of renewable energy sources such as solar, wind and hydro and favors the immediate replacement of conventional energy sources coal, gas, oil and nuclear. He currently drives a hybrid and looks forward to the evolution of electric vehicles.
January 5, 2014 Gig pitched a reality TV show idea to one of the largest production companies in the US who specialize in reality television programming working with the History Channel, A&E, TLC, Discovery, Velocity, Nat Geo, Animal Planet, Spike and many more. They have a proven track record in the reality TV space with some of the biggest hit shows.
If you visit Las Vegas feel free to contact the administrator of this website for free and discounted offers. Gig can offer some free show tickets, free admission to nightclubs & pool parties and even a free limo to adult clubs with free admission. He can also provide food and drink offers, information about free slot play with reimbursement for losses, free table games lessons, free wedding or vowel renewals as well as other promotions in Las Vegas and some great national offers too including free food and birthday offers at over 400 locations and dining discounts to over 18,000 restaurants in the US.
Click here to listen to the radio commercial or click above.
Radio Commercial created and aired for The Radio Shopping Show in Jackson, MS, October 2010
TV Commercial Shoot with Laura Sposato, KPVM-TV Pahrump, NV, June 2010
News Desk, the day Gig did the first voice-over for his TV Commercial, KPVM-TV Pahrump, NV, March 31, 2010
There will be ten virtual sessions in https://buyresearchpapers.net total.